My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

All Them Houses -- some positive feedback

I am very pleased to receive this positive feedback on my most recent publication, All Them Houses


Audrey, I enjoyed your autobiography so much! You have had an interesting life, and have certainly been through a lot. It was fascinating to see the events which have made you the strong person you are. I especially liked you as a spunky kid! Kudos on a great job.   Frances Van Mil.

Hi Lady in the north...I just finished reading your book...it was so interesting and was sad to see it end....you sure have had a combination of sad and happy times in your past and you overcame so many obstacles to give your girls a stable and artistic life...you are to be complimented for your persistence in accomplishing this...I sure hope you don't have to move again.  Looking forward to the next edition of your memoirs.     Lucy Ann Spence.



To purchase All Them Houses


CreateSpace eStore:  https://www.createspace.com/6900612


All Them Houses is also available in both Kindle and Paperback on all Amazon sites.

The photos in the Kindle edition are not as clear as I would have hoped.  They are much better in the paperback.  They are old photos and not of the best quality.  For this, I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment