My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, July 21, 2017

Patience

I don't like waiting; never have. Patience has never been my virtue. I'm waiting for contractor; waiting for window coverings; and, most important, I'm waiting for Brian to be well and home where he belongs.

I'm the type of personality that doesn't even lilke waiting in line for groceries or waiting for a bus. I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle but moving house was a big one; Brian's illness even bigger; and my daughter's surgery was at the same time. She is thankfully recovering.

I often question why challenges can't come one at a time to be more manageable. I never get an answer. But maybe the message is that it's about time that I learn to wait ..... patiently. I don't think I have it in me but I'm trying.   Ever impatient; that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment