My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, October 23, 2017

NO PLACE TO LAY HER HEAD - one woman's journey through grief

I am three thousand words into my next publication.   Its working title is NO PLACE TO LAY HER HEAD - one woman's journey through grief.

It is my hope that by sharing this journey it will be of help to others.   It is not an easy story to tell.  I am trying to keep it simple but I learned a long time ago that it is not always easy to be simple.

The writing is definitely cathartic.  I find that with each word I type, I am coming a little bit closer to the way I am truly feeling.  Yes, feelings are elusive.  They don't want to be identified, singled out, or pinned down in any way.  They want to sometimes hide; sometimes fill a headline; and sometimes change every thirty seconds.

I have no idea how long I will be working on this project before I will feel ready to share my journey.   It is this writer's hope that once it is finally released that it will be of benefit to others who have lost a loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment