My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Simply BE

Simply BE is a collection of inspirational thoughts, sayings and quotations. This book is a reminder of the importance of striving to be who we really are. It’s all about choice, and knowing that who we really are is a good thing to be.

I wanted to illustrate this book although I am not a visual artist.

The most important thing I hope to illustrate is that we don’t have to be perfect. We do the best we can with what we have and give thanks.

It is my hope that Simply BE will encourage you to step up and be all that you know you can be.

Simpy BE is available in both Kindle and Paperback formats on all Amazon sites.

Cover design:  http://yuneekpix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment