My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, January 19, 2018

The Joy of Creative Writing ... Writers write!


The joy of creative writing -- Writers write!  
 

Since childhood I've loved to write stories. I write for the joy of expression.

To date I have nineteen books published and numerous short stories which dare to stand alone. My books are available in both Kindle and Paperback format on all Amazon sites. Paperbacks also available from Createspace.com

For local readers most of my books are available in the beautiful, new, Elliot Lake Public Library.

I am an eclectic reader and writer. I'm not locked into a single genre.

I have written three books for children: The Last Drop; At The Edge of His World; and Beyond The Blue. All are available in Kindle format. The Last Drop & Beyond The Blue are now also available in paperback.

Several of my poems have been published by White Mountain Publications and The Ontario Poetry Society. My first book of poetry titled "Poetry from A to Z" is now available in both paperback and kindle editions.

On Facebook my author's page is found at
http://www.facebook.com/audreyaustinca

I love to write creatively. I have celebrated my 10th writing anniversary. Whether you choose to read my poetry, my novels, novellas,short story anthologies, or a short story that dares to stand alone, it is my hope that you will enjoy the read.

Visit my Amazon author's page at
http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Thank you for your encouragement, support and positive reviews.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment