My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Linen Cupboard .. free in the Kindle Store, Friday, March 2nd

It is moving day; a most difficult time. Not only is she saying good-bye to the house but also to her mother. She feels okay though, keeping herself together, until she reaches the linen cupboard.

 
I love writing short stories and it was my pleasure to add this short story titled The Linen Cupboard to my current collection available for your reading pleasure.   When my mother passed away more than 25 years ago I truly was okay leaving her home; that is, until I knew it was time to empty her linen cupboard.   This personal experience
is the inspiration
for this fictional story.
 
 

The Linen Cupboard - a short story is free for your reading pleasure in the Kindle Store on Friday, March 2nd.
 
Check out my author's page at  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment