My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Quest for Cammirand, a short story, is free in the Kindle Store Sunday, March 11th

Peter Lowenza is an insurance investigator in search of a woman, Cammirand Gauthier, whose husband Jessie Gauthier has died. Cammirand is beneficiary of his estate and stands to inherit millions of dollars.

She had been abandoned by her parents at an early age, abused and deceived by her husband, Jessie Gauthier who was known to be a ruthless businessman. Rumour has it he was an abusive husband.

 Is this why Cammirand has disappeared? It is the insurance investigator's job to find her. What happened to Cammirand Gauthier? Peter sets out on a quest.

"Quest for Cammirand" is a story written for a mature audience exploring as it does social issues including spousal abuse; rape; deception; betrayal, murder and other topics of a sensitive nature.  It is not a story for young readers. 

I love writing short stories and, as is  often the case, with this story I found that, once I got started, the characters took the lead and it was all I could do to keep up with them.  I hope you enjoy the story.

Quest for Cammirand  is free for your reading pleasure tomorrow, Sunday, March 11th, in the Kindle Store on all Amazon sites.

Visit my author's page at  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment